Look no further and let us take the stress out of it by helping you organise a fantastic, rewarding experience for your group. Bike Park Ireland aims to introduce young people to mountain biking through a safe, yet exciting experience.
With highly experienced and fully qualified Cycling Ireland instructors, your group will be in good hands.
Sample Transition Year Programme
- Meet and greet.
- We divide students into groups of 8-12 people.
- Bike Maintenance – students shown how to fix and then asked to fix punctures etc.
- Mountain bike handling sessions in our skills areas.
- Get transported in our Army Trucks to the top of the trails throughout the day.
- Guided down the Green trail by our qualified instructors.
- Cycling Ireland Approved destination.
- Changing rooms with hot showers onsite
- All Safety equipment (helmets, pads, provided).
- Bike Hire included.
- Mucky Boot Cafe onsite. Meals can be provided.
We have a very good structured programme specifically tailored for TY groups. However, programmes can be tailored to your group’s needs and requirements if required.