Our Mucky Boot Cafe is at the centre of all the action! It’s the perfect pit-stop to refuel and get back on your bike, or simply to relax in and enjoy if you’re taking it easy. The cafe has beautiful views of the countryside and a lovely place to soak in the atmosphere all around you.
All food is locally sourced and is freshly prepared and baked in the café – good, wholesome food – you can’t beat it!
Cafe Opening Hours
- Winter (November – end of March)
Open Saturdays & Sundays 9am-5pm
- Summer (April – end of October)
Open same times as Uplift Service
Breakfast – served all day
- Toast with Jam/Marmalade €2.00
- Bachelors Baked Beans on Toast €4.00
- Bacon Bap – Soft white bap filled with hot bacon €4.00
- Bacon & Cream Cheese Bagel with Maple Syrup €6.00
Lunch – served all day
- Freshly made in the cafe, our wholesome soups are served with homemade traditional brown bread €5.00
Paninis / Wraps / Toasties / Sandwiches
- Chicken, Pesto and Mozzarella Panini or Wrap €6.00
- Bacon, Tomato, Onion, Cheese Panini or Wrap €6.00
- The Ultimate BLT Sandwich €4.50
- Sandwiches & Toasties with choice of 3 fillings (Ham, Bacon, Chicken, Cheese, Onion, Tomato, Lettuce) €4.50
All Paninis, Wraps, Toasties & Sandwiches are served with a side salad and crisps.
Burgers (lunchtime only)
Our Burgers are 100% Irish & locally sourced.
All Burgers are served on a fresh, floury bap with fried onions (optional) and a selection of salad toppings & sauces to choose from.
- 8oz Steak Burger €5.00
- Mega-8oz Steak Burger – topped with bacon & melted cheese €6.00
- Chicken Fillet Burger €5.00
Treats & Drinks
We have a selection of delicious, freshly baked cakes and sweet treats to choose from at the cafe counter – come up and feast your eyes!
Along with a selection of teas, coffee, hot chocolate and soft drinks.