Families & Kids
We love having families here at Bike Park Ireland! We understand the importance of family days out and keeping the kids active, healthy and happy. There’s something here for all the family to enjoy together.
- Mucky Boot Cafe – serving homemade food & treats, coffee/tea & hot chocolate. Plus BBQ burgers at the weekends! Click here for our menu. Or why not bring a picnic and enjoy it while soaking up the atmosphere.
- Bike Hire – we always encourage families to bring your own bikes & helmets if you have them, but we do have adult & kids bikes for hire here. Click here for our bike hire information.
- Ireland’s Largest Pump Track (also known as a BMX, Skills Track) - ideal for all kids, especially 6yrs upwards. You will be trying to drag the kids off this track to go home – they love it! Super track for adults and beginners who want to improve their skills, balance and coordination and to just have some fun too.
- Mini-Pump Track - ideal for the even smaller kids and their little bikes. Not suitable for bikes with stabilisers.
- Enduro Climb Trail - If you’re up for it the whole family can head off to the top of the trails via the Enduro Climb trail, but please note...this climb is difficult for kids under 8yrs to cycle up. If you prefer to get a lift you can purchase tokens at Reception for the uplift truck.
- Green Trail - At the top of the trails, our Green Trail (beginners) is ideal for families to cycle down. It is suitable for kids from 6yrs upwards (provided they are comfortably cycling around the Pump Track and they need to be with an adult at all times). Older/more competent riders of the family can move on to the Blue Trail (intermediate) to test out their skills on the more technical trails, they also need to be with an adult at all times if under the age of 16.
- Walks & Trails – Click here for information
- Accommodation – Click here for information
- We cater for Birthday Parties too - Click here to download our birthday party.
“Great day out from young to old. We visited with four boys age 8, 6, 4 and 2. The oldest boy and his Dad enjoyed the trails immensely. The younger ones enjoyed the pump track and a trip on the uplift truck. You didn't have to be cycling as the walks around the Bike Park are beautiful and the food in the café is homemade reasonably priced and delicious. A great day out had by all!"